Thursday, November 21, 2013

My HubPages account and a little bit more about me

So I have been writing for sometime, not because I want to start earning for myself or because I want to make a name, or I want to be somebody out here, but because I love to write. Write different various of things, may it be comedy, stories, information, things that interests me I write them down, here in the internet.

I have learned in my life that when you love doing something, when you enjoy doing something, may it be the arts of music and dance or when you play sports or video games, its always good to share what you are doing with others and help others to enjoy what you love. So here I am in the internet to give a shout out to the world that I am a writer.

 I am not an expert nor I am nowhere near good of a writer as the rest of the world is, but I have passion and that I love to these things for enjoyment. There are people out there like me, well, I think that all writers are like me, fueled by passion and by the love of the art. For people interested to read some of the things I wrote, its in Hubpages( http://darksage.hubpages.com/ ). The things I write vary differently, and they're constantly changing.

I'm not going to lie, some parts of me do like writing because of the ability that it could gain me Fame and Fortune, that it'll make me somebody in this world, but that doesn't make me different from everyone else. We all want all these things, but we approach them differently. I approach my dreams in a way that I want to and it is through my passion and love for the arts. And I am not going to stir away from my direction, I will gain more and more speed, and I won't be stopped by anything or anybody until I reach my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment